In support of National Dog Day on Aug. 26, we’re celebrating with an adorable puppy photo shoot.
Australian couple, Matt Kay and Abby Lee, had some fun with the constant questions from family about when they are going to have a baby. The fun couple enlisted good friend Elisha Collins, a professional photographer who runs Elisha Minette Photography, to do a “newborn” photo shoot with Humphrey — their adorable puppy, posing as a newborn baby.
The couple proudly posed with their pooch, even pushing him around in a stroller.
It seems the “newborn” photo shoot has hit a nerve — the post has gone viral with over 27,000 likes and 12,000 shares on Facebook.
And since Collins garnered so much attention for her unique photos, she took to Facebook with a message to the masses.
“Making people smile & have a laugh was our intention for these images I posted yesterday of the ‘fake newborn shoot with a puppy’ and after reading alot of comments I feel we acheived that.
So thank you!!
So overwhelmed with how far this post has reached!! Thank you for all the likes, comments & shares!
Im so happy that at least 99% of you people have the same sense of humour as we do. As for the other 1%, lighten up a little!!”
I think this is great! What a cute idea for a young couple who are constantly hounded about having babies.
Take a look through the entire photo shoot below. What do you think of the puppy pics? Ridiculous or enjoyable?